Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome home Oz!



























Today, our family welcomed a new four-legged addition to our home. We rescued a 4ish month old, 28 pound mutt from our local animal shelter. We were told he is a mix of lab and shar pei, and he is very friendly and fun. Trey said "it's about time we finally got a dog!" and Samantha commented this evening "I am so glad we got a dog. Can I feed him?" (this coming from our little girl who is VERY shy around every dog she has ever met.) We are pleased to introduce you to Yates Oz Patterson.






3 comments:

Linda said...

YEA!!!! Oz is a little doll! Why the name Yates Oz?

Kimberley said...

Congrats! Gmama mentioned something about you guys crate-training Oz, and I thought, "Whaaaat?" Now it all makes sense ;) He's too cute! Have fun with him :) Barat says, "Ruffff!"

Sara said...

He is so cute! Can't wait to hear ho it's going and to get more pictures of the the kids with the newest family member!