Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall time is soccer time!


Final Tournament
Hustling, focused.

This shot landed in the goal, although the ref took it away due to off-sides.
This season, Trey's coaches (including Daddy), made a concerted effort to reward effort with game time.The main focus: TRY! To hear the players pump each other up throughout the game, and high-fives on and off the field, this strategy served our team well, and it is a transferable life skill.

This post is dedicated to Uncle Bryan who loved the game of soccer. RIP Nov. 14, 1993.

My Soccer Shoes 

By Ally Dutton , The Placer United Prestige 90'...Girls Under 13 Team


My Soccer Shoes As I walk on the field,
Ready to play,
I think to myself,
Will I play hard today?
Will I be fierce, pumped, passion
Filled,
Or will I stand there and just get killed?
Then I think to myself,
What would my shoes say?
I think they would say I would play
Hard today!
They would say I would
Be hungry to fight for the ball, I
Would go through my opponent like they aren't there at all.
Whistle blows, muscles tighten,
My body surges,
The goal is in sight.






No comments: