Thursday, August 16, 2012

Words to remember

Yesterday on the way home from school, I asked the standard 'how was your day?' Trey burst out: "I cannot express to you in words how AWESOME 5th grade is!"

Samantha is also having a great first week both in and out of school.


Last week during the Olympics, she loved watching gymnastics so much that the magic words of "I want to take gymnastics" led us back to TAG, the same gym I both trained and coached competitively some 20 + yrs ago. Her first class was earlier this week. It was an hour and a half long lesson using the floor, beam, bars and vault. On our way home from class she exclaimed: "I want to go to gymnastics everyday!"

Needless to say, we are thankful for a strong, positive start to another school year.

And as their proud Momma, I never want to forget these precious, fleeting moments.

No comments: